Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crappy Blogs and Wonderful Husbands



I have had the worst time putting this blog together.  In the last couple of weeks I have had three different blog 
names and two different blog host's. Why do I go through all this trouble?  Its simple, this blog has given me a little piece of joy that a girl just needs from time to time, something that belongs to just her and no one else.  And it is so funny that I should write that because my wonderful Fireman has done more to help me out with all the kinks of getting this thing together than I myself have.  Secretly I think he enjoys it.  Actually I think he just wants to see me happy and will do whatever it takes to make me happy.  What can I say I have such a wonderful Husband.  Truly I have been blessed beyond what I deserve.  

Here's hoping for a much smoother experience with this whole blog thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment