Monday, August 13, 2012

Goodwill Transformation: Nightstand Organizer

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
A while back I made my monthly trip to the local Goodwill store in Mesquite TX and picked up a few items.  One of the items I picked up was this plastic mail organizer for $2.  I figured for $2 I could think of something to do with it. 

But alas it sat and waited patiently while I worked on other projects, the whole time trying to think of what color I wanted it to be.  At first I thought red would be nice, I think every room should have a little pop of red or yellow.  But then the more I thought about it, the more I really liked the idea of just spray painting it white. 
I like how the white brightens it up more, and brings out the flower details.

I like the way it turned out, and it's really amazing what a coat of white spray paint can do for something. 

I even found the perfect use for it.  My iPad fits perfectly inside, and I can add various other items I need on my bedside table. 

Later on if I get a wild hair up my bottom I can change the color to red or yellow, or maybe even navy.  The possibilities are endless. 

What color do you think would make it better???  I would love some advice.

I'm linking up to 


DIY Show Off


No comments:

Post a Comment