Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pottery Barn Inspired Parat Mirrors Finished!!



Pottery Barn Parat mirrors

YAY!!!  Finally these little munchkins are done.  Actually they basically have been done for a while now but I couldn't find the right size mirrors anywhere.  I'm telling you I looked at every Wal-Mart, Michaels, hobby lobby, Joann fabrics, and Garden Ridge around.  Which is kinda funny since I know I have seen them all over the place before starting this little project?

Finally I broke down and ordered them off Amazon, I got six for $12, which was not the best deal ever but I really love these mirrors.  The mirrors are beveled and are the perfect size. 
 Source 

All I did was just hot glue them down, which was the easy part, painting the bowls took forever!!

Lots of coats of white paint, and a lot of waiting for them to dry.  But at last they are done. The parat mirrors cost $79 and mine cost just under $20.  I think my sorta copy cat version is just great.  

I LOVE them :) To see what they looked like before go here

I really am not a good photographer (Ill leave that to my good friend Heather) but I really disliked photographing these mirrors.  Honestly the pictures do NOT do justice they turned out just like I wanted them to. 

And I think they will look great up against navy walls ;)

P.s. Heather I really wish you and your family lived closer, I could really use a personal photographer.  ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment