Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Blah Kinda Week


Wow what a crazy past week it was, and it's still not over!!

I am feeling extremely worn out and I have done nothing.  Do you ever get that way?? We weren't busy this week not really, however three of us have been super sick with this crazy fast acting monstrous bug.  Remember when I thought Russ had food poisoning and Mr. Fireman said it was defiantly from too much chocolate?  Well turns out it was said bug.  A day later Ross and I both fell victim of it, and now I just found out that Mr. Firman may have the same thing right now, problem is he's out in the woods camping with my two older children.  Poor guy L

On top of that I have two finals that are due by tomorrow, I finished up one still have one to go.  I'm very excited because I feel like I'm getting closer to finishing; this October can't come soon enough.  J

Yes I would much rather have been camping instead of stuck in the house doing finals all weekend, but then I wouldn't have been able to spend some Mommy and Rossy time (we refer to Ross as Rossy, I don't really know why).

So that has been my week, I hope y'all had a better week than the Woolever family did. And I hope to be able to have more time to write next week.  
Mr. Fireman sent me this picture Of our son Russ, looks like he's having a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment