Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter


Easter was wonderful.  First we woke up and headed to church, where our pastor gave a wonderful sermon that put me in tears.  Whenever I hear or read about the resurrection of Christ, and the sacrifice he made for us, I get very emotional.  To think one man loves us so much that he was willing to be tortured and die a very horrible death just so that our souls could be saved, is just awe.  There are no words that I could use to describe, this is truly True Love.



 It makes me sad to think those sacrifices he made will still go unnoticed by some, and it also makes me sad because I know that I don't deserve that kind of love, I am a sinful person, yet he loves me that much anyway. 

I got to spend the day with my Mom and dad, my sister her husband and their two kiddos, one of my uncles and his wife, my brother, and of course my hubby and kids. 

Mr. Fireman was supposed to work but he was able to take a little time off to go to church with us, and eat afterwards. 

The whole day was perfect until my oldest son Russell got sick around 9pm and all through the night.    My hubby said he thought it was from too much candy, but I was pretty sure it was food poisoning.  

Mr. Fireman may be right since its the next day and Russell is now jumping around playing his Xbox. 

Since I have been up all night long I'm pretty tired,  and I'm still trying to figure out how Russ whom had no sleep like me is able to jump around the living room like he just got back from taking a vacation, and I'm sitting here on the couch barely able to move and feeling a bit zoombiesh.  (Yea I know that's not a real word, however I'm tired and don't care) 

Oh the side effects of old age.

Did everyone else have a glorious Easter?  Did anybody else have kids who ate too much candy and got sick, even though their parents warned them over and over :) 

My Favorite Song and video, makes me cry every time.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment