Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Pinterest Challenge


I'm so excited today, you wanna know why???  Because today is the start of my very first Pinterest Challenge.  YAY!!!!!  I'm seriously screaming with excitement.  I'm nowhere ready and I have no idea what in the world I'll be doing, but I have a ton of things pinned and some very good ideas of what I may do.  
Surely by now your wondering what is the Pinterest Challenge?  Well let me explain,   Its a challenge put on by Sherry from Young House Love, and Katie from Bower Power, the challenge is to recreate something that you have pinned on Pinterest and then share it on your blog, and link it to other blogs.  Simple enough, but like I said I'm so unprepared.  I have a million and one things I would love to do.  

This Challenge has defiantly put that fire right where it needs to be to get me started. 
 Maybe you would also like to join us in the Pinterest Challenge, it would sure be nice to see what everyone comes up with.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment