Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Blues


Well first off I want to say that I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving full of many blessings.   I sure did but I'm going to save that for another post.  
Last night Mr. Fireman and I decided that we were going to hit up Walmart for Black Friday.  They had their door busters starting at 8 pm  and we went in with a small but still doable budget, and our plans on getting one child completely done for Christmas.  When I say done I mean all their Christmas presents bought.  With three kids it can be so pricey to buy Christmas gifts, I really don't know how the Duggers do it.  
Anyhoo back to the Black Friday thing.  So we went in to a small town Walmart thinking because last year it was so calm this year would be too.  Wrong.  They were crazy, and I too found myself being crazy right along with the other ladies there.  Needless to say I did get a few things picked up for the youngest of my brood but not nearly what I wanted, so I was bummed out the rest of the night.  
I told my hubby no way will I be going to that Walmart on Black Friday ever again.  Then my lovely husband reminded me that there is no way that our kids are going to be without and that I shouldn't stress so much about Christmas for the kids because regardless God always provides.  And  no matter what our children receive under the tree they will be thankful because that is how are children are. Thankful for everything they have.  What a wise man my husband is, and I know that he couldn't be any more correct.  I love him.
So I wonder did anyone else have any bad Black Friday Blues??  Or did it go exactly according to planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment