Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Fall Bucket List



Source

I love Fall time.  I love the crisp cool air, the smell of the leaves, the way the trees turn orange and brown, I really love how we finally get a small break from this Texas heat.    I love everything about fall.  Even though its still August I know Fall is just around the corner, and I want to be ready for it. This year I wanted to make sure that my family and I get all the benefits of Fall, have as much fun as we can.  I don't know about y'all but here in Texas fall does not seem to last very long.  It seems to me that it's gone in a blink of an eye, which is why I decided to make a fall bucket list.  I'm sure that we
won't get it all done
 but who knows maybe we will.

Source

Here she is

Spend the day at the pumpkin patch

Bake my first homemade pumpkin pie

Make loaded Carmel apples

Fall fest

Go to freight fest at six flags

Make pumpkin crafts

Help the kids make pine cone bird feeders

Decorate the house for Halloween

Host a Halloween dinner

Have a scary movie night with the kids (Hocus Pocus scary, not Friday the 13th scary)

Bake mini pies with the kids and pass them out at Daddy's Fire Station

Take time to smell the fresh crisp air

Enjoy the wonderful Fall season!!

Source

Its not too much, and I do plan on doing a few more Fallish crafts. 
Is anyone else super excited about Fall or are you still trying to hang on to summer for as long as you can???

No comments:

Post a Comment