Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Pinsperation

Is it just me, or is Easter early this year?  I mean I feel like Christmas just ended. We still have Christmas boxes out.  I guess I should get on that stat!!
Easter is one of my favorite times of the year because that means Spring is here :) Everything is so beautiful and new.  The flowers, the colors, the weather, all of it is so nice.
In honor of Spring and Easter I wanted to show ya'll a few of my inspirations from Pinterest.  My Easter/Spring Pinspirations :) Enjoy!!




1.  Easter Mantel with Moss Wreath
2.  Nesting Baby-Bluebird Cupcakes
3.  Easy Felt Carrot Garland
4.  Happy Easter Mantel
5.  Spring Wreath
6.  Bunny Napkin (how to fold a napkin like a bunny)
7.  Bunny Jars
8.  Fabric Easter Eggs

So these are just a few of my favorites. I'm thinking those bunny jars would be so easy, and a very thrifty craft, especially if you have a ton of baby food jars or mason jars laying around :) And what about that felt carrot garland, another easy project, and one that I'm thinking the kids would love to help with.

No comments:

Post a Comment