Today I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the Lovely Ellora over at the Creatively Southern Blog. The Liebster award is given to new bloggers who are just starting out and have less than 200 followers. It's a way for up and coming bloggers to get noticed. The rules are:
- Each nominee must share 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer 11 questions asked by the person who tagged them.
- They must create 11 questions for the bloggers they choose to nominate.
- They need to select 11 blogs with less than 200 followers to nominate.
- The lucky bloggers they choose must then be told about the nomination.
- No tag backs.
Easy peasy, and such a fun way to get to know other bloggers. I'm excited to read other's questions and responses.
First things first my nominees for the Liebster award go to
Now 11 Random things about me;
- I hate the look and feel of raw chicken so much so that I have a hard time eating it.
- My favorite color is yellow.
- I've been obsessed with the Wizard of Oz ever since I was 3.
- I love to coupon, even though I still have yet to be really good at it.
- I hate cleaning but I love to organize, weird I know.
- I grew up in Colorado and moved to Texas at the age of 18. I miss those mountains.
- I first met my husband on an online dating website that my friend Shanna made me sign up for. Thank you Shanna I will forever love you for that. :)
- My hubby and I will be celebrating our 9th year anniversary on the 1st of March even though our actual anniversary is on February 29.
- The number 28 on my blog comes from my families lucky number 28. My husband was born on the 28th of October, My daughter was born on the 28th of April, My birthday is on the 20th of May, My oldest son Russell was born on the 8th of July, and My son Ross was born on the 4th of October. 4+4=8 or 4/2=2 so there you have it.
- Its 12am and I'm watching She-ra on TV while typing this up. She-ra was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid.
- I still have homework to do right now, but I'm procrastinating because that's what I do best.
Now I get to answer Ellora's questions
1. Who is your hero and why?
My husband, he brings me chocolate whenever I
want need it. :)
2. What is one chore that you hate doing? Yes, just one. :)
Laundry. Not all of it I just hate putting it away.
3. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I'm about to graduate with a degree in Healthcare administration, then on to nursing school. I'm pretty proud of that.
4. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Stress Kills, so don't stress too much :)
5. Why did you decide to start blogging? What inspired you?
I love writing, but the one blog that inspired me to create my own blog is Biblical Homemaking
6. What dream do you hope comes true?
I want to own a house again soon.
7. Who is your celebrity crush if you have one?
8. Are you morning person or night owl?
night owl, its my time to myself
9. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
happy, blessed, and hopeful
10. If you had one 25 hour day and everyone else still had 24 hours, what would you do with the extra hour?
Absolutely nothing :) or read, yea probably read.
11. What do you want to be when you grow up? (I'm still a party planner wanna-be!) :)
Now to my nominees, answer these please;
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- Besides blogging, what are your favorite hobbies?
- If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?
- One thing off your bucket list is?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Who inspires you the most?
- If money was no option where would you go?
- What TV show can you secretly not live with out?
- What is your favorite scent?
- What is an item that you bought on a whim but then wished you didn't afterwards?
- If you could learn another language what would it be??
So there ya have it. Cant wait to read everyone's responses :) And don't forget to head over to the different blogs listed and show some love.