Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thrift Store Mirror Makeover

As I mentioned in this post, I found a large mirror at a thrift store for $12 a LONG while ago.  I knew I wanted to paint it but wasn't sure what color.  After much thought and still not coming up with a solution I turned to my hubby.  without hesitation he thought it should be our daughter Heavnely's favorite color, aqua. And since I do plan on putting this in her room one day I figured he could be right.  
Three coats of  this Rust-Oleum's sea side paint


We now have this



I think it turned out very pretty.  I know she's gonna love it!!!  

Now lets see the before and after, shall we.

”Monday
I defiantly like how much the color brightens it up.  So have ya'll been up to any thrift store makeovers??
Linking up to these fabulous parties!! 
Sweet Anne Designs - Sweet Sharing Monday
C.R.A.F.T.
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
<>/center
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

No comments:

Post a Comment